Thursday 30 September 2010

FREE, LIVE Teleseminar: “Proven Strategies and Techniques for Business Success”

businessstrategies

I’m hosting a FREE 1-Hour LIVE Teleseminar this Thursday at 1:00PM PST.

To register for this FREE TELESEMINAR, Click Here:  http://budurl.com/xqxt

During this live call I will be discussing the proven tips and techniques for building and retaining a successful business. Read below to see what you will learn!

This teleseminar is 100% FREE. Space for this LIVE call is limited, so make sure to register now to reserve your spot before this call is full!

Don’t miss out on this complimentary opportunity to learn how to take your business to the next level!

Register for this FREE Business Building Teleseminar Here!

On this Teleseminar you will learn:

Identify your very best customersAttract more and better qualified prospectsPosition yourself as a superior to your competitorsMake your product or service irresistibleFocus on the top 20% of your business that accounts for 80% of your profitsFind and keep the best people to help you growGet them coming back to buy over and overTranslate customer interest into immediate salesCut out and eliminate waste in every areaBuild a great business that generates sales and profits when you’re not thereAnd much, much more!

Over the past 30 years, I have worked with the owners and sales teams of more than 10,000 businesses in 56 countries.

What I’ve learned is that all successful businesses have 10 Qualities in common. On my teleseminar, I’ll tell you what they are.

Give me one hour of your time, and I’ll show you how to boost your sales and rapidly increase your profits-starting immediately!

Click Here To Register!

I look forward to having you on the call!


View the original article here

No comments: