Friday 11 July 2008

Body Language Expert Celebrates 100 Shows with Trisha Goddard

Hello Everyone,

On Thursday of this week I recorded my 100th show with Trisha Goddard talkshow Queen of the UK.

Yes, 100 shows in just over six years and what a great time I've had working with Trisha and her amazing team of people. How on earth they all manage to pull off what they do week in week out is truly incredible.

It takes true dedication from close to one hundred people to put together five shows a week with new guests, between six and ten of them per show, a fresh new audience of around one hundred for each show.

A crew of directors, producers, associate producers, researchers, editors, sound and lighting staff and of course the security to keep us all safe on and off set.

A wardrobe and make up team, people to look after the audience, runners to run around after everyone getting the bits and pieces they need, co-ordinaters to organise everything and drivers to get everyone where they need to be on time.

A truly amazing team of people and I take my hat off. to each and everyone of them.

As it's a special celebration I thought I'd off a special discount on my DVD set, "Secrets of Master Communicators.

These normally retail at $199 but for the first 100 people who buy from the link BLOG ONLY you can have all 10 DVDs at the CELEBRATION DISCOUNT PRICE of just $100 including free postage anywhere in the world.

Click Here

Enjoy Your Weekend,
Phippsy

No comments: